1. Many newspapers and media outlets have been notorious for many years for their anti Israeli and anti Jewish positions. They will be very reluctant to publish articles or give ample space to voices that do not represent their own political agenda.
2. These newspapers and media outlets, are masters at manipulating the truth, publicizing half truths and even presenting pure lies, in masterful articles and presentations, which may affect the ignorant among their audiences.
4. A wise reader may have noticed that these newspapers and media outlets bring the majority of the anti-Israeli points at the beginning of their articles, assuming that many people will not read the article till the end, where they may present a pro Israeli point which allows them to claim that they are fair and balanced. Therefore, many readers retain only the basic information that the newspaper or the media outlets wanted to feed them.
In general, newspapers and Media outlets care about their reputation. However, often they will do things which undermine their own reputation if the message is in line with their own ideology, or if it will generate financial support from some interest groups. Addressing information from radical sources, probably will have no serious effect on their future performance, but it is very important that we are aware of what they say against all of us. For example: Honest Reporting, CAMERA and Palestinian Media Watch are doing a good job in exposing some of these issues.
Unfortunately, peace negotiations at the present time are very unlikely, due to the fact that Arab Palestinian leadership will not recognize a Jewish state in the land of Israel within any borders. In addition, to make sure that the conflict will continue way into the future, they continue to poison the minds of their own children and the minds of their willing accomplices within the international community.
9. Addressing the legal issues in the Middle East, there is an overwhelming amount of information that can be reviewed. For example:
a. Israel's Legal Founding - Alan Dershowitz, Professor of Law:
For part 2, click here.
For part 3, click here.
For part 4, click here.
For part 5, click here.
10. Another important topic that should be addressed is the need to identify who the Arab Palestinians are. Throughout history, those called Palestinians were mainly the Jews and only after the establishment of the State of Israel, in their ancestral homeland, the name "Palestine" became associated more with certain Arabs.
The analysis of the book "From Time Immemorial" will give you an insight to some relevant research about the Arab Palestinians, where they came from and when.
12. One of the most important pieces of information that has to be shared with the oblivious individuals who support the radicals today, is the fact that these villains do not discriminate!! Any individual who disagrees with them, whether infidel or moderate Muslim, will become a target. If the Radical Muslims who sympathize with Hamas, Hezbollah, Isis, etc. achieve a substantial hold in the free world, all of us may be in danger. The evidence of terror attacks on innocent individuals across the globe is overwhelming.
A safe and stable free world will benefit all of us, and therefore, all of us will have to work for it to happen!
Originally published at IsraelNationalNews.com
Dr. Shmuel Katz
Dr. Shmuel Katz was born in Hungary and was raised in Israel. He served as an officer in the Israeli army during the Six Day War (1967) where he decided to become a doctor. He gained extensive trauma experience while serving during the Yom Kippur War (1973). He is double-boarded in Surgery, a Fellow of the Israeli Surgical Society and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and is a member of multiple other medical societies. Dr. Katz is currently a Senior VP and past Chairman of the Executive Board of the Greater Miami Hebrew Academy; is currently on the board and served as the Past President of the Greater Miami chapter of the Friends of the IDF; on the National Board of the FIDF; on the Board of Trustees of The Shul of Bal-Harbour; a member of the international Board of StandWithUs, PJTN, Jerusalem U, and has played a key role on multiple additional advisory boards and committees, in the USA and abroad.